KAC actively seeking staff

Announcements relating to Kigen's Anti-Cheat.
Kigen
Site Admin

KAC actively seeking staff

Post by Kigen »

Hi everyone,

I'm Max "Kigen" Krivanek. I have for over a year been the sole developer, support, and everything else that makes KAC what it is today. I, however, feel that KAC needs more active development and support than what I can provide it by myself. So this is where you can have the chance to give back to the community that has given so much to everyone. If you have the time to help out and assist with the project then let me know.

Here are the current positions that need to be filled.
  1. Programming Developer (x2)
    Job Description
    You will be helping KAC in the development of it's anti-cheat. Your primary role will be the development of the source code for KAC SM and/or KAC MM:S/VSP. Development of back-end systems and maintenance of said systems. You will tackle complex mathematical problems.
    Requirements
    • Must be able to dedicate 20 hour a week towards KAC.
    • Must be 18 years of age or older.
    • Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
    • Must have 1 (one) year experience actively developing C style code. (SourcePAWN, C/C++, PHP preferred)
    • Must have good character and be a team player.
    • Prefer 3 (three) years experience with C/C++.
    • Prefer college education.
    • Strong mathematical skills preferred.
  2. Support Supervisor (x1)
    Job Description
    Your job will be to supervise and teach the Support Team. As KAC has expanded to have a lot more servers and players using it this will be critical in assisting others using KAC. You will be helping people that will have little to no technical skills install and use KAC.
    Requirements
    • Must be able to dedicate 20 hour a week towards KAC.
    • Must have good communication skills.
    • Must have good technical skills.
    • Must have at least 1 (one) year in a support related field actively assisting consumers.
    • Prefer 3 (three) years in a computer support job.
  3. Community Moderator (x3)
    Job Description
    You will be monitoring and moderating the forums or any other KAC public communications platform to ensure that people are following the rules set forth by KAC Management. You will be assisting the public with the communications and/or KAC itself in any of the official communication routes for KAC.Requirements
    • Must be able to dedicate 10 hour a week towards KAC.
    • Must have good communication skills.
    • Must have at least 1 (one) year moderating a sizable community.
    • Prefer 3 (three) years moderating a sizable community.
Application for any of these jobs is not a promise of acceptance. Acceptance is solely the decision of KAC Management. Job descriptions are to give you an idea of the job, but are not meant to be all inclusive. All jobs are volunteer and do not offer any sort of compensation.

Applications should be submitted via PM and should be professionally formatted résumé.