New Protest

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
whazzahhh

New Protest

Post by whazzahhh »

Well, I'm taking another shot at this. I figured it was because of LSS, but since I uninstalled it before the ban I thought either KAC was superg0dly at detecting stuff or that something fishy happened.
(here's my previous thread, by the way http://kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=863)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:22179925

I was looking around until I found the server I was first banned in, and I was banned for having illegal eye angles or something. Not only am I not quite sure what that means, although it probably has something to do with an aimbot spinning really fast around or something, but I doubt I caused a violation by just playing in a zombie mod server with no hacks, scripts or otherwise enabled.
Then, I heard of a glitch that happened in KAC about illegal eye angles, and that some people were banned without having hacks enabled.

I know you cannot really simply take my word for it and that you need some actual proof, but please consider looking to see if I was banned for this bug. I was playing in a server that I normally play on and within 5 minutes of being in the server I got the ban. It was not an instant ban, like as soon as I joined the server. I'm not sure why it was delayed either.

Regards
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: New Protest

Post by nightrider »

As was previously stated ...

KAC ban is valid.

In accordance with policy LSS bans are permanent.

Please do not post another Protest.
~Locked