Ban Appeal.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
reaper102

Ban Appeal.

Post by reaper102 »

Well, a few months ago now, I believe somewhere back in April I had been banned by KAC for using an exploit to test if the server security we had installed would prevent the exploit that was frequently being used on our servers and I had then found out KAC had been installed to our server without my knowledge. Which had then lead to KAC banning me before I knew what had happened. Some insight as to whether I am doing my appeal correctly would be appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:20941731
My Account name: deathzone191

If my profile being private is an issue, I can change the settings for you to view if it is needed.
eagle

Re: Ban Appeal.

Post by eagle »

I understand this is against rules posting on others protests.

I'm trying to advise people trying to appeal a ban, do a favor to some of the admins here and google search your steam ID, I've located [first link] where you've been banned from the certified servers n00bsalad for using ManiAdminTakeover, so it's LUA and don't think you'd be unbanned. Just save time :(
reaper102

Post by reaper102 »

I'm not sure whether I should reply or not, but that would be the exploit I had been referring to in the first description, KAC had first hit me on my server when I had been testing if the non KAC protection we had would suffice against that exploit which had been killing our Jail Break server's population as well as our Pub server. If my appeal is denied, there isn't a thing I can do to change that, but why not attempt to appeal gain the ability to play on my friends' servers, allowing him to keep the security on his server for protection as well as add the KAC ban management to the xTcR Servers and rid myself of the LUA users while allowing me to play in the servers myself.
shaneod

Post by shaneod »

/Thread
reaper102

Post by reaper102 »

Again, I am not sure whether I should reply but I do not see a rule against it in the protest guidelines ( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=146 ). That would have been about a year and a half ago now, a past I have long since given up, much less have the time to play much in other servers since LUA scripting got popular in a negative way, especially in our clan server.
jakefortminor

Post by jakefortminor »

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:20941731'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

as of a google search of your id, you were perm banned on some servers

http://sb.n00bsalad.net/index.php?p=ban ... 31&Submit=
http://sourcebans.disney-clan.se/index. ... 731&Submit
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

You had loaded the "file upload exploit" DLL onto your client. This was and still is considered a cheat and modifies how your client is running.

The KAC ban is valid and will remain.

~Locked

p.s., Everyone else that had replied while I appreciate the collection of evidence it isn't needed as it causes drama.