Accidentall ban

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
klurk

Accidentall ban

Post by klurk »

Hello, about a day ago i downloaded this "custom mod" to put on my server, it was supposedly a mod that is a zombie mod with x10 speed x10 health.
After installing the EXE of it onto my computer, because that's what it said it had required, i played Counterstrike Source.
I went into the dacnomania's de_cpl_mill Pub, where i always play for fun. it said i had been banned from the server for a cheating infraction, confused I restarted my computer and rejoined a DIFFERENT server. It now told me i have been banned from all KAC protected servers. i didnt know what had happepned , and i looked on the forums for that "custom mod" and there was warnings that it injects .lua files into your CS strike folder.. and i think i got banned for this because there is no cheats nothing on my computer. *Note to self* Read all forum posts BEFORE dowloading something >_<

so yeah.. i was just wondering if it is possible for me to be unbanned, because most of the servers i play are KAC protected, and since im banned from there.. i can barely play ANYTHING.

-Thanks,
Klurk.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Accidentall ban

Post by nightrider »

Interesting story ...

Steam ID ?
JBV

Post by JBV »

klurk wrote:Hello, about a day ago i downloaded this "custom mod" to put on my server, it was supposedly a mod that is a zombie mod with x10 speed x10 health.
After installing the EXE of it onto my computer, because that's what it said it had required, i played Counterstrike Source.
I went into the dacnomania's de_cpl_mill Pub, where i always play for fun. it said i had been banned from the server for a cheating infraction, confused I restarted my computer and rejoined a DIFFERENT server. It now told me i have been banned from all KAC protected servers. i didnt know what had happepned , and i looked on the forums for that "custom mod" and there was warnings that it injects .lua files into your CS strike folder.. and i think i got banned for this because there is no cheats nothing on my computer. *Note to self* Read all forum posts BEFORE dowloading something >_<

so yeah.. i was just wondering if it is possible for me to be unbanned, because most of the servers i play are KAC protected, and since im banned from there.. i can barely play ANYTHING.

-Thanks,
Klurk.
name of the addon?
klurk

Post by klurk »

nightrider wrote:Interesting story ...

Steam ID ?
STEAM_0:0:21728703 .

@JBV, it was something along the lines of HL ZM v2, and it was on rapidshare.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

JBV...
Protest Section Guidelines
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=146

Postby Kigen on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 am
These are some rules for the protest section to keep it clean.

1. Do NOT post in protest threads unless you are directly involved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

klurk

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:21728703'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

Player klurk_-

http://sb.n00bsalad.net/index.php?p=ban ... 03&Submit=

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:21728703
Invoked on 04/19/10 05:05
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason KAC: ConVar openscript violation
Banned by Admin KAC
Banned from 24/7 ScoutsKnives n00bsalad.net|No Lag|No Bots|1...
klurk

Post by klurk »

yah it banned me from there also.. and dacnomania gaming
klurk

Post by klurk »

so what's the deal? can i get unbanned or not
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

I would say that your ban would be sustained and enforced with the current LSS policy.
I'm not at liberty to giving you the official reply as Kigen is the final say in protests.
klurk

Post by klurk »

k.. hope i get unbanned (YN)
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

Ban will remain in accordance with LSS policy.

~Locked