Banned but Not?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
lpjz50

Banned but Not?

Post by lpjz50 »

http://v4servers.com/showthread.php?269 ... ban-Please

the above link is my appeal to be unbanned from a v4 server, when apparently i wasnt banned by them, it was by KAC, but when i checked my steam ID to see if i was banned on your list, i was not. so now i am confoozled because im not banned on either ther server nor KAC nor VAC, but cannot access the v4 DeDust2 server because im banned.

I was originally banned for cheating infraction when i specifically remember only having Xfire, Itunes, and Steam open, along with css.

the Ingame mod at v4 forums told me to post this : L 03/22/2010 - 20:13:50: Bad CVar response: [ĞŅŁ]::{-lƿjžƼѲ-} (ID: STEAM_0:0:25144952 | IP: 68.5.4.63) has convar "sv_cheats" set to value "1" (should be "0") when it should equal.

thats the game log. supposivley i had sv_cheats 1 on and didnt realize it, since i have bad internet, i play offline with bots and fart around. but i would like to play on the v4 servers again. If that could be made possible, please do. Any more info will be in the ink provided above based on my case. sorry if this is posted wrong, im new to this and there werent any specific guidelines to how to post.

my steam id is : STEAM_0:0:25144952 and in game name is : [ĞŅŁ]::{-lƿjžƼѲ-}

thank you!
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Banned but Not?

Post by Kigen »

That ban is local to v4 servers.

~Locked