KAC Banned

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
fnatic

KAC Banned

Post by fnatic »

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:5669148'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

I was given this account from a friend and I'm not sure if he was banned from a bug or if he actually was cheating, but now it's my account and I can't play on many of my favorite servers. I had to give my old account to my brother who is now away at college and can no longer play on that and I asked my friend if he had a spare. Anyways, I was wondering if there was anyway my account could be taken off the ban list so I may play on the KAC protected servers. I'm not saying that my friend was banned wrongfully, and I understand if you cannot take my id off the list; however, I thought I would ask to see if it was possible
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: KAC Banned

Post by nightrider »

I was unable to contact KAC master server at this time to check if you are banned.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: KAC Banned

Post by Kigen »

That Steam account was caught cheating. This ban is irreversible because of that. I highly suggest you get a new Steam account and buy the games you want on it and don't give it to anybody.

Please also note that trading Steam accounts is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement which normally ends with the accounts permanently disabled.

KAC ban is valid.

~Locked