Ban duration

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
twozcar

Re: Ban duration

Post by twozcar »

asherkin, well if he tried to explain it more carefully, it would be easier to support.
and yes so few selected servers are able to add too master kac ban list. i know. please do not make us look like fools. the man didnt include much information to work with.
stanko

Post by stanko »

Sorry guys, I didnt know a KAC global ban list existed, dont jump me :). Alright, Im talking about the local ban duration.
P.s why the hate towards new uninformed members, its not like there is a F.A.Q :P ?
twozcar

Post by twozcar »

stanko wrote:Sorry guys, I didnt know a KAC global ban list existed, dont jump me :). Alright, Im talking about the local ban duration.
P.s why the hate towards new uninformed members, its not like there is a F.A.Q :P ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is nada hate my friend welcome to kac =) we try to help, but makes it easier if we got the information in more details :D but asherkin showed you a way here in this topic to do that certain thing u wanted.
stanko

Post by stanko »

I guess I just have to modify the + time variable.
twozcar

Post by twozcar »

as i can see -> + time = 1440; is set to unban the ban in 1440 minutes = 1 day of ban
stanko

Post by stanko »

Thanks for all the help :).
Cheers!
twozcar

Post by twozcar »

u welcome stanko ;) cheers