Nice Anti Cheat

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
OldTimmer

Nice Anti Cheat

Post by OldTimmer »

The KAC is a nice anti Cheat my hat is off to to you Kigen.
But I am having to uninstall the anti cheat it is to hard to install and configure with all that needs to be installed with it.
It would be nice to see this anti cheat as a stand alone like zBlock not dependent on sorcemod and sockets.
For most server owners this is a hobby and it takes up to mush time and server resources to make it worth installing.
Documentation sorry to say sux for sockets and KAC.
I DO NOT intend to put Kigen down his work on this is fantastic I just do not know enough about programming to help him.
Like most of use he has a life to.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Nice Anti Cheat

Post by nightrider »

The installation process is rather simple.
Just drag and drop provided items in the folder hierarchy and you are good to go.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Nice Anti Cheat

Post by Kigen »

Nightrider is correct. Normally a simple drag and drop will suffice however from what I'm gathering you prefer not to use SourceMod.

A stand-alone version is in the works, however I don't have all the time in the world to spend on it considering I need a job. If I was able to get payed for my work on KAC I probably would be able to dedicated more time to it. However, donations only come in every now and then and don't last long sustaining a person.