Clan Member Banned

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
ssniper

Clan Member Banned

Post by ssniper »

I recently added your anti-cheat to one of my several servers to test it and love it. IT works really well and has caught more than any of the anti-cheats i have used in the past. Unfortunately, i discovered that one of our most respected members is on your global banlist. This member explained to me an incident where their sibling had used their computer (and account) to play on several servers, and aparently one had been KAC protected. If possible, could you unban, or, if not, at least give me the information for the ban? (Time of ban and reason). The Steamid is STEAM_0:0:27125941. Thanks in advance.

-SnIpeR
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Clan Member Banned

Post by Kigen »

98.143.146.18:22944 added STEAM_0:0:27125941 to the banlist. For: mr apple (ID: STEAM_0:0:27125941 | IP: 98.145.232.77) returned convar "sv_consistency" set to "0" when it should be "1".

Pretty straight forward for cheating.

KAC ban is valid.

Unfortunately, this ban is not reversible. If your using KAC 1.1.9 and so desire to allow this person into your server you can use the command kac_allow. KAC 1.2.0 Open Beta should see similar functionality soon.

~Locked

p.s., If you have any more questions please PM me.