Banned from ALL KAC servers.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
DarkDeath

Banned from ALL KAC servers.

Post by DarkDeath »

The message I received was "banned from all KAC servers" and this was due to a supposed "cheating infraction"

The server I was banned on was a Juiced server on the map blood assault. This came as a shock to me because I have never had a problem with the server and have been playing the scoutzknivez one for months. I do not understand how I am banned considering I DON'T HACK. Hacking is something I loathe and I believe that there is no point to it, having an unfair advantage is not something I want because I know that even if others thought I was good, I know I wouldn't feel the same way. I want to become known as a legit gamer, and this ban tarnishes my reputation. Immediately after receiving the ban i am bound to lose respect within the gaming community.

I hope this can be resolved ASAP.

DarkDeath: STEAM_0:1:18290823.

Edit/ The only thing I can think of that has changed, was the instillation of the CEVO GUI maybe it detected that instead?
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Banned from ALL KAC servers.

Post by Kigen »

Since I cannot find the log of your ban you will be unbanned. This happened a few months ago and unfortunately some bad things happened back then. But its all fixed since about a month ago.

Unbanned due to logging black hole.

~Locked