CEVO GUI.

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
ohkizd

CEVO GUI.

Post by ohkizd »

Does the CEVO GUI trigger KAC to auto-ban on Server Join? I was auto-banned for some sort of cheating infraction and it's a nice 7 dig from 2003 that still is able to play any server except ones I have been banned from. I went to the servers forums and they said to ask around here to see if CEVO GUI has anything with KAC. Also I downloaded the CEVO GUI off of ECO-League so I figured there wouldn't be anything in there to trigger something. But as of now I cannot seem to get on ECO-Leagues site seeing as it is down after someone unfortunately hacked it from some lame reason.

Edit: Could it be zblock? I downloaded it from ECO League for the League but I deleted it cause I didn't need it
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: CEVO GUI.

Post by Kigen »

If you have zBlock on your client in can create a issue where it forces sv_consistency to be 1 if the server has sv_consistency set to 0. The CEVO GUI should not create a problem unless its trying to force convars to be something other than what the server tells them to be. But I haven't heard of such a issue.
ohkizd

Post by ohkizd »

So do you think the zBlock could of been the reason of my bans? Cause after I deleted it I tried another one of their servers and I didn't get auto banned.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

It depends on their server setup. It would be nice if they could provide information on this.
ohkizd

Post by ohkizd »

I know it would but after explaining my situation they just told me to come here and post.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

There isn't anything I can do. They are the sole people that control the ban.