Banned? Please check

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
charlfever

Banned? Please check

Post by charlfever »

.I was playing on a server when i got banned out of no-where! It kicked me out of the game and permenently banned me! I never hacked this game in my whole life! I do not understand! Team fortress 2 is my best game i have why waisting it? Also I was gonna become an admin! Please do something about this big mistake!!!! It does say Disconnected: You are banned from all Kigen's Anti-Cheat (KAC) protected servers. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:25184056.

EDIT: I am a little scared now. After reading some thread I have found out that you do not unban alot :? . I am keeping confident that I have done nothing on team fortress 2 that is passible of getting banned.

I got that before entering the server. That is my server.cfg for my server. And I let it open, so I think it tried to do it on the other tf2 server that i was playing on.

maxplayers set to 24
Steam config directory: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\charlfever\team fortress 2\platform\config
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Last edited by charlfever on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlfever

Re: What did I do to get banned?

Post by charlfever »

I am really sorry for the double post! But I just saw another thread that was after just got checked. :?
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Banned? Please check

Post by Kigen »

KAC ban is valid for cheating. You were banned back in April.

Ban remains.

~Locked