Several Unbans - !Menu violation?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
twistedz

Several Unbans - !Menu violation?

Post by twistedz »

So on Friday, April 2nd, I noticed a bug in the server i play in. people were getting banned because someone was telling them to type "!menu" into chat. This resulted in an sm_menu violation and caused them to get an instant KAC ban. I have Condumps, as well as Steam ID's to prove this. I also have a demo of the person saying this, and a demo of that same person using hacks saying "Why wont KAC ban me? KAC sucks!!". Also, all this information is backed up with Condumps and the Demo itself. Ill post everyone who was banned on the servers' steam ID that I have, also, I might miss someone, so if you see a ban for "Sm_menu violation" for around the time of 5:00 - 5: 45, Message me or post on this and I can get a verification if they were there or not.
the Steam ID's come as follows.

Jack Mehoff - Steam ID unknown
[Durka]† Scat Man † - Steam ID unknown
# 795 "THEGODOFWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" STEAM_0:1:7324464 10:16 35 0 active
ЯªG£ Ägäìл§T spainish- Steam ID unknown

The Offenders of this bug come as follows

# 775 "{KRA} xXkillroyXx [K1D5 R0CK]" STEAM_0:1:16002424 33:21 73 0 active
# 804 "NeSuckS" STEAM_0:1:28845048 00:56 69 0 active

Unfortunately that are all the steam ID's I have. However, for NeSucks and Killroy, I have a demo of NeSucks hacking on a KAC protected server, (with CLEARLY visible aimbots and saying "I hack! KAC cant ban me! im 100%") and a condump of Killroy telling people to use this bug, Knowing that it will get them banned. If you post back here, i can supply you with that information or Email me or PM me on eGO™'s website, i am TwistedZ. Thanks for your time Kigen.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Several Unbans - !Menu violation?

Post by nightrider »

1st Steam ID ...
Checking 'STEAM_0:1:7324464'...
Steam ID is NOT banned.

2nd Steam ID ...
Checking 'STEAM_0:1:16002424'...
Steam ID is NOT banned.

Both bans are local server bans & not on the KAC global ban list.
Please contact the local server provider.

~ Locked