Kac banned for no reason

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
random_ninja

Kac banned for no reason

Post by random_ninja »

I was playing with my friend earlier today when we diecided to switch servers. When I was loading the server details it came up with a notice saying that I was KAC banned. I checked what that meant (as I am not aware of all security on here) and said I was cheating. Not once in my life have I downloaded hacks/cheats or even tried to make one. I have no idea how it said I was, but I would like to know for what reason I was banned. I had been playing on KAC servers for almost a month now and this is the first I heard of it. Also you can ask the server owner and ask, as I am really good friends with him and he can voutch for my non-cheating. I would also like to add that before locking if I could reply to whatever state is replied. Thnkz.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

STEAM_0:1:19904964

EDIT: I was looking around forums and found the post about using lss, I did install that but it was for a bhop script that some of my friends used all the time even on KAC protected servers. I remember installing it but it is not showing up in my programs. I think I have deleted it already. I will search my hard drive more but dont think its on there anymore.

Plus after reading many other protests, the only reply is that the id is on the ban list. Now this seems like many people that say they are not cheating are on there. I would like to know for what offense I am on there(checked and says I am).
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Kac banned for no reason

Post by nightrider »

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:19904964'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.
random_ninja

Post by random_ninja »

yes i know it is on there(no hostility there)

Why is it that you reply with that responce all the time. I checked already, but the reason I am appealing is because I am 100% sure that I have never cheated before in my life on any source game.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

You were banned for the use of LSS.

If you agree not to use LSS no more you may be unbanned.
random_ninja

Post by random_ninja »

I totally agree to never use lss again. If I knew that it was a bannable offense I would not even have thought the idea of doing it. I am greatly apreciative of this unban. THANKS

A side note:
If I am not able to find lss on my computer anywhere but get banned again, am I able to appeal because I seriously will never again use lss again on purpose.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

No, if your caught with LSS again the ban becomes permanent and irreversible.

LSS is normally located in the addons folder of your game.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username here\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons

You shouldn't have anything in the addons folder at all.
random_ninja

Post by random_ninja »

Oh yah, thanks Kigen I will make sure to do that right away.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

Unbanned.

~Locked