can u plz unban me?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
fairplayer

can u plz unban me?

Post by fairplayer »

hi my in game name is »NWA« TriggerHappy. im rlly sry bout me using scripts but heres the story my friend ask me if i wanted to help him with his server n i said y not. he said for me 2 try to crash da server with my script that my friend gave me so he can see how good his server protection was but 2 day when i tryed joining his server it said this (Disconnect: You are banned from all Kigen's Anti-Cheat (KAC) protected servers. See http://www.kigenac.com/ for more information.) so i went here n made an account so i can do this. so all im saying is if u guys kindly unban me i give u my word i promise i wont use those script ever again in my whole life playing css and i even deleted the scripts rite after i found out i got Kac Banned. so can u guys plz unban me as soon as u guys can if u guy r ganna unban me? :cry: :cry: and last but not least i rlly love this account, game and i dont want 2 buy another 1 and 1 reason is that i spend 2 much money and time on css so if u guys have da hearts to unban me ill rlly appreciate that.

plz check »NWA« TriggerHappy" STEAM_0:0:27202390 01:17 66 0 active

fairplayer

Protest

Post by fairplayer »

PLZ HELP I WAS KAC BANNED N IM RLLY SRY FOR USING SCRIPTS N I PROMISE I WONT USE THEM AGAIN IF I GET UNBANNED PLZ UNBAN ME »NWA« TriggerHappy" STEAM_0:0:27202390 01:17 66 0 active
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: can u plz unban me?

Post by Kigen »

You have been unbanned.

Remember, this is your one chance to never use LSS again. If you are caught using LSS again the ban will be permanent and irreversible.

Have a nice day. :)

~Locked