KAC general Questions

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
Poker

KAC general Questions

Post by Poker »

hi

i was playing on a css server. Than my m8 joined the server . The console just wrote :

======== CHEATER FOUND! ========
[VBAC CHEATER FOUND!] Name: "his name in the game"SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24432548 CVar: sv_consistency CVar Value: 0.0000
======== CHEATER FOUND! ========
[SourceBans] ADMIN: "his name in the game" permanent gebannt (Grund: VAC-Ban-Detected-consistency-#ATC561409).
reason KAC. KAC ID 5.15

can somebody plz explain this to me??
i already read about something with bypassing th sv_consistency. With which programms u can do this? i want to know this cuz i want to look for such programms in his pc. How do this work? If he really cheated , does this kind accounts get the vac symbol in theri profile? Cuz there isnt anyone

I just want to know if my m8 does cheat or not. If he does, i want to know how and how long is it he is cheating.

plz help me cya
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: KAC general Questions

Post by nightrider »

KAC is not a VAC system.
I was unable to contact KAC master server at this time to check if you are banned.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

That is VBAC.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=72170

VBAC tries to scare the cheater into thinking they've been VAC banned.
Poker

Post by Poker »

ok now i know that he does not gets vac banned , but he got banned from other servers too.
But for example he can join to our war server and some other public server. Is the reason for this, that these servers are not good enough protected ?

Am i right if we say that he was really cheating? or can it be that there was an trojan or other kinds of viruses?

If not with which programms can u bypass the sv_conistency? i would like to search my mates pc for such programms . So i can see if he is lying to me or not .

thx and cya

ps: sry for my bad english :/
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

KAC and VBAC do not submit to global banlists. The guy only gets banned locally.

There are only select trusted servers that can submit to KAC's global banlist.
Poker

Post by Poker »

ok but i am not sur right now , if he really cheated or not ? ( sry i dont know much about this topic)

can u explain to me how this cheat works? I want to serach the pc of my mate for cheat programms, cuz i want to know if he really cheated or not.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

A ton of cheats can cause that message.