That's frusterating.... Please Read.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
BlameHoffman

That's frusterating.... Please Read.

Post by BlameHoffman »

Hey,

Today I was playing in a server, then I moved myself to spectate and went AFK to go eat dinner.
As I came back, I discovered a note on my screen in Counter-Strike: Source that said Lost Connection to Server. I thought nothing of it, and proceeded to open my console and reconnect. As soon as I attempt to connect, the server gives me this big message. "Disconnect: You are banned from all Kigen's Anti-Cheat (KAC) protected servers....."

At the moment, Im a little confused, alot frusterated and I'd like to get to the bottom of this, as I play on this server regularly.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:27339186.

So after I discovered my unlawful banning, I followed the link provided so I could dispute this. Then after reading the guidelines, I went to the "Ban Checker" and entered my steam ID. The checker, spits out "Checking 'STEAM_0:0:27339186'...
Steam ID is NOT banned." So right now, I'm confused as hell. I have been playing this game for 10 years now, and I have been playing legit since 2006, when I got my new account. Currently my account is VAC secure, and the server I was playing on was also VAC secure. So obviously something has happened behind the scenes, that is preventing me from connecting to this server.

I would like to ask that this be resolved as soon as, your available time provides.

Thank You,
Blame Hoffman
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: That's frusterating.... Please Read.

Post by nightrider »

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:27339186'...
Steam ID is NOT banned.

There are KAC global bans & KAC local bans.
It looks like a local ban to the server that you received the ban message from.
You will need to speak to the local server provider for details.
BlameHoffman

Re: That's frusterating.... Please Read.

Post by BlameHoffman »

Okay, Thanks.