Protesting Ban

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Lawler1

Protesting Ban

Post by Lawler1 »

Hello, i'm Jimmy, and I would like to protest my ban.

First off, my SteamID is STEAM_0:1:20780515

Okay. The first thing I would like to openly admit is yes, I downloaded cheats for CS:S about a month ago, but the only time that I used them is on a private LAN server by myself. And I believe the server I was banned from was n00bsalad, and you guys probably picked it up from there. And if I'm correct, (not to sound insulting in any way) but KAC has no affiliation with Valve, or VAC, and I quote from a sentence that Kigen posted on the Steam forums

"KAC is NOT related to Steam or VALVe in any way, shape, or form. The only slightest connection is that KAC runs on VALVe's Source engine based games. That is all."

So, why would it be wrong to use hacks in private, not in harms way of any other players?

I know for a fact that I never cheated on that server, I went on there regularly.

All I wanted to do was see how it worked, and I would never cheat on a internet server, for I knew it would come to this. As it did.

I know that I disabled all features of the hack when I went into the server, and I'm pretty sure that I restarted CS:S as well.

All that I am asking is to please, unban me. I have been playing CS:S, TF2, and other HL2 engine based game for years, and I wouldn't be able to get on any of my favorite servers anymore.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Protesting Ban

Post by Kigen »

Hi Black Guy, please stop creating multiple accounts and creating multiple protests.

You obviously failed at disabling the cheating before entering a public servers, as the cheat was still active. And fact is that having a cheat loaded on the client is against the rules.

You will remain banned from all KAC enabled. You may possibly be VAC banned as well, as said before having a cheat even loaded is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

Goodbye.

~ Locked

p.s., Any future protests will simply be deleted and you will be banned.