Banned from all KAC servers.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Mastermind

Banned from all KAC servers.

Post by Mastermind »

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:17337624

I messed up. Im not going to lie about it.

I believe i was bannedby an admin. not the kac system. But heres what happened:

Ive always wondered wwhat the big deal was about aimbots and stuff. So i found one, and used it. I went into a server. there were people in spec. I randomly shot, and headshotted 3 people. banned. From that day i have never used hacks. I would do anything to be unbanned. anything. You guys dont know how much i regret this.I understand Hacks is cheating and such, but that was my mistake. Ive learned from my mistake. I would honest to god, do anything to be unbanned. I was banned from my favorite clan Edgegamers. That clan was my life. and because of my idiotic mistake for even trying them, i cant play on there, unless i get unbanned from KAC. please. please. I swear on my life i will never cheat again. I swear. I am willing to do anything. Anything at all. Just please un ban me. please. This is the worst thing thats ever happened to me. please. Un ban me.

Sincerly,
Mastermind
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Banned from all KAC servers.

Post by Kigen »

You were banned automatically by the anti-cheat and thus added to the KAC global banlist. Bans by admins don't go to the KAC global banlist, just bans done by the KAC system itself.

Your KAC ban is valid and thus not reversible. The ban will remain on the KAC global banlist forever.

Your only chance to play on KAC protected servers again is to get a new Steam account and re-buy your games there.

~Locked