KAC BANNED (STOLEN ACCOUNT)

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Nete

KAC BANNED (STOLEN ACCOUNT)

Post by Nete »

Name: Nete Wang
STEAMID: 0:0:53202
KAC BANNED: All KAC SERVERS.
BackGround: I am going to supply a ScreenShot and if needed a few more if requested My HOTMAIL account was stolen and as you will see in the ONE ScreenShot provided I am doing battle with the person over my steam account.. After about a month of this I simply realized I needed to make the primary contact email to my support account something else request a note added and delete the old contact email.. apparently that isn't enough I continue to do battle and such to a point where i have to supply Credit Card #'s,Proof of Purchase,CD-KEYS ect ect..

I come back about 2 nights ago attempted to join Ncs_office server and it says.. you have been banned from all KAC servers.. I did some research on your anti-cheat sounds like its great to keep them nasty bugging cheaters in line and I think it's a great idea however in my case i guess the bastard cheated or did something to meh me over.. I obviously would NEVER CHEAT on my own account let alone a 5 digit I hear these accounts are rare and worth money I assume thats what the person who hacked me email is trying to do..

Hopefully these ScreenShot & IP Check will Prove it wasn't me cheating since i assume thats the only way to be KAC BANNED it seems from my research and I can be removed from this KAC LIST

ScreenShots:

The More recent ones have personal details c/c numbers cd-keys ect ect.. I'm hoping this is enough as you can see from the s/s someone was using the Original Email of my account to recover ect ect.. hope this is enough..

Please Kigen I'd like to just get my account back to normal meh hackers make our lives more difficult then they should be
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: KAC BANNED (STOLEN ACCOUNT)

Post by Kigen »

Ok, first you post on n00bSalad asking for a unban from there. The IP from your post there exactly matched the IP of your ban. Then you decided that after that failed miserably (having found that you are a VIP of a cheat website) that you'll come here using http://fire-proxy.com/ and think that I wouldn't notice?

Please... Your real IP exactly matches the IP on the ban. You got caught cheating and now you regret it since you are now banned from 1500+ servers.

KAC ban is VALID.

Ban remains.

~Locked

p.s., Nice screenshots, but that is easy to fake enough with a little HTML knowledge.