KAC banned?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
tr3y003

KAC banned?

Post by tr3y003 »

I tried to play my fav server... when i connected it said you have been banned (which apparently was for cheating).. went to the site to protest as i was NOT trying to cheat. they said I was autoKAC banned and they couldn't do anything about it.. got the link to this site and inside the post for this site found the link to check my ban. I did so and it said I was NOT banned? I am confused... i lost my favorite server for something I don't even like.. I would NOT cheat. the only thing I can think of was I was playing a LAN game then tried to join that server after my friend left and had our sv_cheats still enabled which auto banned me.

ANYWAY... long story short.. they say I am KAC banned... I checked http://kigenac.com/bancheck.php to see if... it says NO.. i just wanna play my fav server again...

steam id = STEAM_0:0:23123877
coach

Re: KAC banned?

Post by coach »

You are only banned from that server then. They need to lift the ban. It is a KAC program ban but not KAC global. Kigen won't be able to do anything for you. It is up to the operators of the server that you were banned from to lift.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: KAC banned?

Post by Kigen »

1. You are not globally banned. Therefore I cannot help you.

2. You can't have "sv_cheats 1" without a sv_cheats bypass which is a cheat program.

So, in conclusion, I cannot help you.

~Closed.