Banned several years ago

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
AngstycAT

Banned several years ago

Post by AngstycAT »

I was banned many years ago for being a dumb kid and using CheatEngine on a tf2 server.

If the idea is to punish people and make them think twice before cheating again, then it worked; I'll definitely never use any kind of scripts or hacks again.

I'm actually pretty vehement about punishing hackers who really deserve it; there's a certain youtuber who got away with blatantly cheating and it seriously pisses me off that he did, so now I understand why it's a really scummy thing to do, even if you're just a bored kid.

I'm just asking for a second chance.

STEAM_1:1:17505497
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Banned several years ago

Post by nightrider »

Your ban is a valid KAC ban for cheating and will remain.

Your previous forum account and thread.

http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5497#p3909

~Locked
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Banned several years ago

Post by nightrider »

from your pm to me...

You linked my original post yourself - showing that it's been six years since my ban.
I was a bored fourteen year old that cheated ONCE with CheatEngine, I'm not exactly a professional hacker.
It just seems extremely pointless to keep the ban after six years, considering the fact that I wouldn't even be cheating. I don't cheat on regular servers, so why would I go through the trouble of making a post, and even messaging you, just so I can cheat on a few servers?
I could always just use another steam account and bypass the bans, but that would be a waste of my time and money, especially when you can so easily remove the ban with absolutely zero risk of me cheating again.
I understand if you still won't unban me - once a cheater always a cheater, right?

The ban is specific to this Steam ID and is not personal.
The ban is valid