LSS ban from who knows when.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Lambazza

LSS ban from who knows when.

Post by Lambazza »

STEAM_0:1:13518691

I don't even remember what I used it for, I think i used some "song" writing bot that played along with HLDJ either that or very unlikely bunnyhop. I don't really care how long ago it was, or what it was. But when it happened I didn't even know what KAC was let alone that I couldn't use LSS AT ALL, I may have understood if maybe I was wall hacking or something with it. I don't wanna come off harsh, but your restrictions for when we could post a protest for such is ridiculous. I didn't know anything about it and Iv'e been wanting to be unbanned for probably more than a year now.

I do hope you can reconsider and I am sorry for wasting your time if not.
Lambazza

Re: LSS ban from who knows when.

Post by Lambazza »

http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=669

Never mind apparently I posted before, also you locked my thread back then before I could even respond.

I remember it now, but also I didn't know crap about it bypassing anything a friend of mine gave it to me I wasn't even the one who installed it. I knew it was LSS I didn't know crap about anything else. + it was the private version I was using at the time (*StarBitch*) is the one who installed it for me. The "bypassing one" wasn't even released at the time. I know about what happened later but at this time I knew no such thing.
Lambazza

Post by Lambazza »

It was for bunnyhop now that I look at my old thread too.

Kigen:
You obviously knew that it was considered a cheat by KAC cause you used the version meant to bypass KAC.
Obviously I didn't either, else I wouldn't have posted.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

http://kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=468

Sorry but the ban will remain.

I cannot know what your intentions were in using LSS. The plugin simply detects that you were using LSS (with modifications to try and bypass KAC) and banned you.