Unban request.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Inertia-

Unban request.

Post by Inertia- »

I recently sent a ban appeal but I didnt provide my Steam ID, which is mostlikely why the guy after my post got a responce and I didn't for not providing full information. I have deleted my last post and reposted this in hopes my effort to explain myself will allow you to consider unbanning me from KAC ban. I am not sure what i was banned for exactly, I used a hack about 5 years ago for about a week or less to try it like any curious person would, and then i deleted it off of my old computer. An old friend I knew had a "Script" of some sort and sent it to me to test it to see what it looked like, and I used it once and deleted it, I'm not sure what it was exactly. The script/hack whatever it was, mostlikely what triggerd your Kigen Anti-Cheat. I'm a legit CS:S player, I have 6000hours on the game, never been VAC banned or any reason to be VAC banned.

I would like you to consider Unbanning me from the KAC ban, thank you.

Inertia-
STEAM_0:1:8712098
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Unban request.

Post by nightrider »

STEAM_0:1:8712098

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:8712098'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

Invoked on 04/14/10 04:02
Reason KAC: ConVar openscript violation

People caught using LSS between March 20th, 2010 through March 30th, 2010 will be unbanned from the global banlist.
All others will remain banned forever.

In order to be removed from the global banlist they must submit a Protest before June 1st, 2010.

LSS bans relating to bypassing KAC's current restriction on LSS will not be lifted.
Per LSS policy you will remain banned.

~ Locked