unban pl0x

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Runwolf10

unban pl0x

Post by Runwolf10 »

Hello My Name Is Joseph.Like 2 Or 3 Year's I Was Play Css And I Played For Like A Year And Everyone Was Using sv_cheats bypass and it got unfair for me cause i think i was only normal player i didn't know about kac only vac i knew you couldn't get vac from the server so i try the bypass and later on down the road i met a kac server then they started poping up everywhere and i could join any server for css pretty much so i quit and i just got tf2 like a week ago and i have been enjoying it and a friend of mine that wanted me to get the game pretty much his fav server's are kac and i was wondering if u could unban me my steam id is STEAM_0:0:22493148 i would appreciate it if u would unban i promise i will never hack again but in truth i have no right to be unbanned so it's up to you if u unban or not sincerely joseph d. lambert
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: unban pl0x

Post by nightrider »

STEAM_0:0:22493148

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:22493148'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

This is an old ban
Invoked on 04/19/09 11:18
Reason Cheating. KAC ID:6.26

6.x - Failure to match plugins convar values list.
is for client convars that don't exist on the server and thus can't be compared.
These generally are cheat convars that, on legit clients, cannot be changed from their default values.
26 "r_drawothermodels"

You were walling
I'm going to say this is a no on your protest thread.

Ban is valid
~ Locked