Unfortunate ban

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
B.I RAIN

Unfortunate ban

Post by B.I RAIN »

I'm a member of the eGO clan and I have been banned, I believe the reason is something to do with some kind of cheat engine, however I did not use this, my older brother was using my computer previously and he without permission downloaded and used a cheat engine presumably on counterstrike or some other hl2 engine game. unfortunately after I came to use the computer, I joined an eGO server and was immediately banned permanently, since I have contested on the eGO site and contacted numerous admins, however they seem to be powerless to the ban, I have since uninstalled and deleted the cheat engine after "arguing" with my brother over it, and believe me he will not be using my computer again. i am relatively new to eGO but anyone who has played with me will know I don't use hacks because my k:D is usually 1:2, my younger brother is also part of eGO and knows I do not hack, I personally think cheating is the worst thing that plagues today's online games as it ruins it for the other players who want an honest game, and aside all the stress and confusion this ban has created I am happy that your anti-cheat system has worked so well, it is obviously a successful project.
I acknowledge there obviously was some kind of hack, I think it was a cheat engine, on my computer at the time but I assure I did not purposely use it and I would never even attempt to use one.

please understand my situation

Sincerely
Brendan
B.I RAIN

Re: Unfortunate ban

Post by B.I RAIN »

oh and here is my ID STEAM_0:1:7365203
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Unfortunate ban

Post by Kigen »

Sorry, but the ban is local to eGO servers. You are not globally banned.

There isn't anything I can do for your case. I just recommend you keep your account passwords and information to yourself and prevent anyone else using it in the future.

Ultimately, you are responsible for your account as no one can know who is truly behind the keyboard.

~Locked