Banned

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
RAWRMAN

Banned

Post by RAWRMAN »

I was banned on a Hells Gamers server. It started when i was playing on my friends server with cheat engine using wall hacks for fun. Then i knew not to join another server without closing cheat engine + restarting css. I did that and when i went to the Hells Gamer server i hit the key i had the wall hacks binded to and they were still somehow on. I have been banned for somewhere around a year now. I think i deserve to be unbanned because not only was it unfair, I have also been restricted from playing Css servers for around a year now.
RAWRMAN

Re: Banned

Post by RAWRMAN »

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:3472333
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Banned

Post by nightrider »

RAWRMAN wrote:I was banned on a Hells Gamers server.
It started when i was playing on my friends server with cheat engine using wall hacks for fun.
Then i knew not to join another server without closing cheat engine + restarting css.
I did that and when i went to the Hells Gamer server i hit the key i had the wall hacks binded to and they were still somehow on.
I have been banned for somewhere around a year now.
Good, KAC works very well as you see.
RAWRMAN wrote:I think i deserve to be unbanned because not only was it unfair, I have also been restricted from playing Css servers for around a year now.
I would disagree with your thinking.
How is it unfair that you were banned for your own cheating actions?

STEAM_0:1:3472333

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:3472333'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

~ Locked