Eyes Bug

Found a bug in KAC? Post it here.
StriKe

Eyes Bug

Post by StriKe »

Hi i noticed when i was playing in my server when i enable eyes and turn a corner really quick for 1 second the enemy isnt there and then a split second later they flash and appear this only happens when eyes are enabled ? really weird havent seen anyone post on this before.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Eyes Bug

Post by Kigen »

Anti-Wallhack is the only thing that can do something like that.
StriKe

Post by StriKe »

Hmm ok i will do some more testing it might be just random since it didnt happen all the time thanks for narrowing it down for me.and if it is for wallhack is there a way to fix it? other than just disabling it? thanks.
ziemboy
Translator

Post by ziemboy »

Yea, at first I didn't know what is it all about and what's more important what does that people on my server are teleporting...

People just started to teleport once in a while, first I thought it's because of low rates or something, but since valve is enforcing rates that couldn't be true.

When I've read the posts above I've disabled eyes at all and guess what... teleporting's gone. People just were unhittable, because if they were going straight it was like the guy runs and suddenly he stops for a second and then You can see him running like on speedhack 10m away, but trully the guy didn't stop at all it was just a illussion caused by the eyes.
Image Image Image Image