Newest fixes does not work!

Found a bug in KAC? Post it here.
JBV

Re: Newest fixes does not work!

Post by JBV »

there are many versions of the disconnect exploit, also many things you can do with it

i dont know how you blocked it, but since you said peaple could still use the disconnect function in lua, i assume there are something you forgot to block

remember that this script cant only disconnect people, but much more, idk if you just blocked one of the exploits with it, or them all

also some of the new disconnect scripts dont leave a disconnect message behind, if that has any effect, they leave something like "server returned 54325 expected 7" not sure how it is but something like that
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

That would be the disconnect exploit that KAC 1.2.1.0 fixes. Make sure your KAC is up-to-date. Some servers appear to have issues with auto-update.

I have tested the fix up and down and was not able to cause any more disconnects of other clients as a result. If you have server logs of an attack it would be a good idea to send them to me so that I may see what is really going on.
JBV

Post by JBV »

Kigen wrote:That would be the disconnect exploit that KAC 1.2.1.0 fixes. Make sure your KAC is up-to-date. Some servers appear to have issues with auto-update.

I have tested the fix up and down and was not able to cause any more disconnects of other clients as a result. If you have server logs of an attack it would be a good idea to send them to me so that I may see what is really going on.
yes you might have blocked the exploit that people disconnect, but what about those that enable FCvar something, they dont disconnect you, neither do pause, inviable guns, kinda drug, forcing clients camera to someones feet and mute all

also i have noticed that those that get posted on this forum is the noob script that leave the script behind.