Just a Suggestion...

Make suggestions about futures features here.
BANKS

Just a Suggestion...

Post by BANKS »

yes umm can you try to fix this so it does not ban people that don't hack cause I'm sick of getting banned and then unbanned from this KAC. Just an idea....I don't cheat
coach

Re: Just a Suggestion...

Post by coach »

Maybe you should say what you are being banned for. The program is working fine on my servers.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

L 10/08/2008 - 07:50:37: sv_consistency (sv_consistency) on BANKS is 0
L 10/08/2008 - 07:50:37: BANKS (STEAM_0:0:18947014) was banned for cheating. KAC ID:5.15
L 10/08/2008 - 07:50:39: Ban on STEAM_0:0:18947014 added to KAC master list.

Place you were banned from:
http://www.n00bsalad.net/admin/index.ph ... 14&Submit=

Since he cares so much about trying to prove his innocence I'll post the evidence.

You were banned by KAC last year for disabling sv_consistency in a server which is IMPOSSIBLE without cheating.

This is the end of this discussion. You were caught red handed last year and I'm tired of you running around claiming you weren't cheating.
BANKS

Post by BANKS »

actually you might wanna have look at my config i campared the sv_consistency from my "ban" and that it's a cvar changed in my FPS config...so not cheating, just by-passing a CVAR because last year i had a pretty bad PC and had to run an FPS config to run CS:S but it's your client...and no demo of me cheating either, hmmm
coach

Post by coach »

ROFL, so you were running a cfg that was using illegal cvars. Stiff.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

You can't change sv_consistency. It is a FCVAR_REPLICATED variable. Which means its impossible to set to any thing different than the server's version of it. Your "config" wouldn't be able to change sv_consistency at all.

sv_consistency is popularly disabled with cheats so that the cheater can use wallhacks and chems and the like.