why ?

Make suggestions about futures features here.
karsy

why ?

Post by karsy »

why did your cheat ban without reason please explain. i would be happy if you provided vital information about the people involved in making this software.
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: why ?

Post by Kigen »

I will not provide vital information about anyone working with me or myself to you.
karsy

Post by karsy »

why not. would make it alot easier to sue you for baning me without reason. but to the point my ban is about two and a half years old. it wasn't really an issue before everyone started to use your anti-cheat. but why did i get banned without reason i want to know. i was using avg anti-virsu and firewall at the time being.
karsy

Post by karsy »

cool thing that you are not responding. good that you are contributing to the community by making a anti-cheat, but when it bans people without reason what is the point?
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

karsy wrote:why not. would make it alot easier to sue you for baning me without reason. but to the point my ban is about two and a half years old. it wasn't really an issue before everyone started to use your anti-cheat. but why did i get banned without reason i want to know. i was using avg anti-virsu and firewall at the time being.
Threats do not work here. No one needs to put up with your threatening attitude.

Your protest thread was clear.
http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 3757#p3757

Be a troll elsewhere.

~ Locked

~ Banned