New / Lastest Build Downloads

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
Krillin

New / Lastest Build Downloads

Post by Krillin »

First of all Kigen, I just want to thank you personally for your magnificent plug-in! Recently our server went insecure and was hostility taken over by using scripts using an rcon / spamming / reconnect crash exploit. When we went to investigate what was going on we found out these players used a spam connect/reconnect exploit to gain access to rcon and make themselves and friends admins.

Since this plugin has been installed (5/15/2010) KAC has stopped and permanently banned 25 players from this happening again and has kicked some 8 players out of our server who were on KAC Global Ban List.

I just want to thank you for allowing us peace of mind and giving a place for VAC banned players to play safely without cheaters.

My only question is and I have searched the web high and low. I am looking for the newest 1.2.1.0 to download both smx and sp (source) files. I see there is a website url within the new version and want to change this to reflect where players can view our bans with SourceBans interface. All links I find are for 1.19 and 1.2.0 Beta?

Thanks in advanced,
Krillin
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: New / Lastest Build Downloads

Post by Kigen »

Well, I haven't updated the titles of certain threads so they still say 1.2.0 but they are actually providing the download of KAC 1.2.1.0.