Person Banned of my server but not added to KAC gloabal banl

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
rapt0r

Person Banned of my server but not added to KAC gloabal banl

Post by rapt0r »

ok so was lookin through KAC.log other day and saw this:-

Code: Select all

05/11/2010 - 19:46:03: Bad CVar response: nin9rs. Ricey (ID: STEAM_0:0:16017909 | IP: 78.144.35.140) has convar "r_drawothermodels" set to value "2" (should be "1.0") when it should equal.
Now I have this guy on my steamfriends and he has been playing on my server for some months, I have asked him and he admitted he was usin a wallhack and was auto-banned off my server for usin it at the time stated above.
The thing is I just looked his id up on http://kigenac.com/bancheck.php and it says he aint globally KAC banned, Im confused as I thought if KAC has caught him wallhackin, which it has, then I assumed his ID would be added to the global KAC BAN list?!?!

I refused to unbam him, as even if I did KAC would get him globally anyway, so is there a time delay or something before he gets added to the KAC ban list???

*Annoying thing is right now hes playing a League War on a non-KAC secured server and probably using his wallhax like a tard.
coach

Re: Person Banned of my server but not added to KAC gloabal

Post by coach »

Only trusted servers can add to the global banlist. This is basically servers that Kigen has control of. Your bans are just local for your server.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Person Banned of my server but not added to KAC gloabal

Post by nightrider »

Coach is correct only trusted servers add to the global KAC ban list.
Currently only servers under Kigen's direct control.

KAC bans on your server are still valid they are just local KAC bans.