A Few questions if ya don't mind.

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
r3dw3r3w0lf

A Few questions if ya don't mind.

Post by r3dw3r3w0lf »

I'm currently running a small company with 3 servers starting and more to come later on. I tried to install KAC yesterday and we had a few problems and wierd ones too.

Here's my questions to you:
1. What games are compatible for it or can it work for any game?
2. Is it garrysmod compatible? because i installed it on there and my friend can't get in due to using too many commands from what it says.
3. Does this system have IDException so if one of my friends gets banned, can i bring them back?
4. Is it compatible with sourcebans?
5. What kind of plugins can break KAC?

hope to see some answers, thanks. ^.^

-r3d
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: A Few questions if ya don't mind.

Post by Kigen »

r3dw3r3w0lf wrote:I'm currently running a small company with 3 servers starting and more to come later on. I tried to install KAC yesterday and we had a few problems and wierd ones too.

Here's my questions to you:
1. What games are compatible for it or can it work for any game?
2. Is it garrysmod compatible? because i installed it on there and my friend can't get in due to using too many commands from what it says.
3. Does this system have IDException so if one of my friends gets banned, can i bring them back?
4. Is it compatible with sourcebans?
5. What kind of plugins can break KAC?

hope to see some answers, thanks. ^.^

-r3d
1. It should work on all games supported by SourceMod. However, it has only been tested on CS:S, TF2, and DOD:S.
2. See above. Also to make it stop kicking just increase the value of kac_cmds_spam.
3. All bans done on your server are local to your server. Just like any other ban by an admin.
4. Yes.
5. Depends, what plugins are you talking about?