Questions that I have about the KAC.

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
cookie eater

Questions that I have about the KAC.

Post by cookie eater »

Ok, First of all

Is it possible to be banned by the KAC on one server and not be banned on another?

How do you get put on the 'KAC global ban list' ?

IF i make it so, when you type in the command sV_cheats 1 it bans you Permanently, will i be banned only on my server or all servers running KAC?

I want this plugin, but i think ill get banned for forgetting to type rcon sv_cheats 1 istead of sv_cheats 1.
ziemboy
Translator

Re: Questions that I have about the KAC.

Post by ziemboy »

cookie eater wrote: Is it possible to be banned by the KAC on one server and not be banned on another?
Yes, because only trusted server can get people on the global ban list. In other words, if Your server isn't the one that Kigen has his power over You won't get on the global list.
cookie eater wrote: How do you get put on the 'KAC global ban list' ?
You have to get banned on one of the trusted servers, which are the ones that belong to Kigen or something.
cookie eater wrote: IF i make it so, when you type in the command sV_cheats 1 it bans you Permanently, will i be banned only on my server or all servers running KAC?
I don't think it will ban You permanently, You will be able to get on the server when You switch sv_cheats to 0.

Why do You have sv_cheats set to 1 anyways?
Image Image Image Image
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Questions that I have about the KAC.

Post by Kigen »

The last one isn't possible without loading some 3rd party cheat onto the client.