Making another KAC?

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
Mikey11

Making another KAC?

Post by Mikey11 »

Why not make a new KAC update that's like 10X Better?! I've been waiting for an Update, I've seen lots of hackers in my server that KAC isn't banning It will ban every 5/15 hackers!
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Making another KAC?

Post by Kigen »

Making the update takes time. This is a side-project that I do. I got a job and other things I have to do outside of the computer.
Mikey11

Post by Mikey11 »

I know, It's just I need a good cheat protection and KAC is good, but it doesn't update often.
asterix
Translator

Post by asterix »

Dear Kigen, I think you made so far a great job and I fully understand that yr life is not only moving around yr anticheats plugin but due to the really big necessity of a good anticheats, I strongly believe that all server managers like me (or most of them) will be willing to pay to get an update and good anticheats..

Anticheats plugin is not like any other plugins that mostly once made just a few things have to be modified, anticheats needs a continuos updating and is really the only way to proctect our servers..

So far no good anticheats are available and if you find a way to realease a new Kac I will be the first to pay for that.
Mikey11

Post by Mikey11 »

But this is the best AC i've seen in what 4 years since detox lol