Any Development.

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
Pablo
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: Any Development.

Post by Pablo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 am

keep what up, nothing? keep blinding yourselves. nothing against kigen, but he has been blown away by the work done on smac while he has produced absolutely nothing.

now if he were to put out an update that rivaled smac i would switch back, but these false positives you guys are talking about.... total bs. im running css. do your research, dont allow a module to auto ban if you dont trust it. I can tell you right now though tht the eye angles have been 100% accurate in css for a loooong time on SMAC. i have had 0 false detections, even with aim bot detections turned on, and many more bans than kac would have gotten me. probably 0? nobody uses cheats that would be caught by KAC any more. it is worthless at this stage in the game.

vintage
Translator
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by vintage » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 am

hey Pablo!
Kigen has done so much for the community for years now that you should turn 7 times your thoughts in minds before writing so useless post.

Have a nice day ! :geek:

User avatar
nightrider
Community Moderator
Posts: 878
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 am
Location: under a rock

Re: Any Development.

Post by nightrider » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 am

Pablo wrote:keep what up, nothing? keep blinding yourselves. nothing against kigen, but he has been blown away by the work done on smac while he has produced absolutely nothing.
Just because you don't see anything, does not mean that nothing is happening.
Pablo wrote:now if he were to put out an update that rivaled smac i would switch back, but these false positives you guys are talking about.... total bs.
I would disagree with your comments, as smac does have many false positives.

Pablo wrote:im running css. do your research, dont allow a module to auto ban if you dont trust it.
Then what would be the point of running smac if I have to turn of the extra functionality?

Pablo wrote:I can tell you right now though tht the eye angles have been 100% accurate in css for a loooong time on SMAC.
i have had 0 false detections, even with aim bot detections turned on, and many more bans than kac would have gotten me.
probably 0? nobody uses cheats that would be caught by KAC any more. it is worthless at this stage in the game.
My servers with KAC installed regularly catch players that are cheating.
Also you may may want to read this post by God-Tony regarding the state of the smac code here
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread ... 72&page=22

User avatar
Kigen
Site Admin
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Right behind you....
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by Kigen » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

I am awaiting to see the changes they'll introduce with SourceMod 1.4.
Image

coach
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by coach » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

Kigen wrote:I am awaiting to see the changes they'll introduce with SourceMod 1.4.
So from that comment I gather that you will be staying SM reliant & not going the path of self reliance without SM?

User avatar
Kigen
Site Admin
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Right behind you....
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by Kigen » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 am

I'm pursuing both paths. One of the major things is that I haven't been able to put anything out there for everyone yet. Which is causing a lot of people to loose hope in KAC because it looks as if it was dead when its not. I'll probably be continuing the SM version as an advanced ConVar enforcer and command blocker for those who want to use it in that way. While making new and advanced methods of preventing cheats in the new VSP/MM:S plugin that is being created.
Image

coach
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by coach » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:21 pm

This is great to hear. :D :D

User avatar
twozcar
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:17 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Any Development.

Post by twozcar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 pm

lets all remember where smac comes from! kigen did well for this community for years. (we owe him why smac lives today)

but GOD-Tony & Psychonic took something great and perfected it even further.

the anti wallhack in smac which kigen made from scratch is even better now in smac its freaking powerfull tool maybe the best in smac. big congratz to kigen and the smac team!

i know kigen will make a comeback the answer is only how good it would be :) we can never get enough anti cheats with all those cheats out here on earth
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests