KAC 1.1.7 released.

Announcements relating to Kigen's Anti-Cheat.
Kigen
Site Admin

KAC 1.1.7 released.

Post by Kigen »

This latest version of KAC on SM was released to fix a few problems, update and optimize code, and what-not.

KACSM/1.1.7/kigen-ac-pub.smx
KACSM/1.1.7/kigen-ac-pub.sp
LiTe

Re: KAC 1.1.7 released.

Post by LiTe »

Does 1.1.7 fix the random lags that were occuring with 1.1.6?
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread ... post761063

Note: I do not support the above version that was altered by someone else. But it should fix your lag problem.
insanity

Post by insanity »

Hello Kigen,

I've got a few servers that I'm trying to protect as much as I can against cheaters. I've intalled SteamBans, zBlock and Detox AntiCheat.
As I'm reading this forum I'm starting to get very intrested to install this plugin.
As a Team Manager I must prohibit my own players from cheating themselfs and prohibit them from playing clanmatches with/against cheaters.

Currently all my gameservers are Linux, for all the stability ofcourse, and only have standalone plugins.
Like some adminplugins you have the option to use the plugin through SourceMod or MetaMod Souce, or as StandAlone application.
I do prefer standalone versions to keep the cpu usage minimal and therefore keeping a high quality server for my team and compatitors.
Also I'm wondering if KAC will work properly with all my other plugins as named above.

I would like to read more on this issue. You could also contact me through my email.
My best regards,

only.insanity
Team Manager

Email: insanity@skillersonly.nl
Www: www.skillersonly.nl
mIRC: #only

Play Fast, Play Skilled
Porotto

Post by Porotto »

anyway to make this work with RPG's? >_> seems to auto ban me from my own server after a round or two