Kigen's Anti-Cheat Download

Announcements relating to Kigen's Anti-Cheat.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: KAC 1.2.0 Open Beta

Post by nightrider »

Command works for me.
can you confirm in console the version number again please.

kac_version

Code: Select all

Results:
"kac_version" = "1.2.0.8" ( def. "1.2.0.7" )
notify singleplayer cheat replicated
- KAC version
kac_client_balance

Code: Select all

Results:
"kac_client_balance" = "0"
- This will force clients to Auto-Assign when joining a team.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

I forgot I removed auto-balance.
vadik24

Post by vadik24 »

what command is it... to unban player...cuz i give them second chances for doing illegal script and when i tried to unban it still banning them...
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

you can not unban a globally KAC banned player.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

vadik24 wrote:what command is it... to unban player...cuz i give them second chances for doing illegal script and when i tried to unban it still banning them...
What does it keep banning them for?
maccauk

Post by maccauk »

Hi Kigens, just let you know you applied to my post below but that many peeps been going on about the socket on
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread ... 53&page=24
thought you might off missed my reply!

been using kac for a while now on my gungame5 server since i updated sourcemod&metamod to 1.3 and i have latest kac installed too.

but now the bots don't dissapear or use any weapons accept their knife! different with real players when they die just their weapons stays about , even when anyone respawns it is causing everyone to reload when they run over weapons which on gungame i have it set to strip. plus server gets real laggy now

I reinstalled the my css and gungame back on And added 1 plugin at a time and tryed it and it was ok till i installed kac, i even tryed kac on its own with no more plugins still does it soon as i remove it the game runs fine.

this only happend lastweek when i updated sourcemod to 1.3
sourcemod runs fine till i install kac everything starts again!

any idea becuase this as cought alot of cheats on my server be a shame
to not have it on

Kigen wrote
Its probably because your specific Gungame mod relies on setting sv_cheats to 1 then back to 0 to execute certain commands instead of using a API to do things.

I'd have to say you'll need to disable the CVar module to get it properly functioning. Set kac_cvars_enable to 0 and type kac_status to ensure that is off. Also keep kac_eyes_antiwall set to 0.

macca38uk replyed

I entered the commands in server and source mod cfg to see if it would work in one of them still no luck
shame really it as been so good to on catching the haxers at it .So i am going to go back to kac_version "1.1.9"
least i can still use it on my server with no props and still catch the cheaters!!

please accept a small donation

Regards macca
newn

Post by newn »

Hi. I'm getting an error near WH option, that i need some hooks.etc or something like that. It's not in the requirements, where can i get it? And i'd like to ask how that anti-rejoikn works? DOes it slays the target or it drops an error?

P.S. it's only 4 version for me, it doesn't auto-update and your zip file has that version too...
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Kigen wrote:KAC 1.2.0.3 Update pushed.

Changes:
  • Added Anti-Wallhack. Needs SDKHooks. Only works on CS:S at this time.
  • Added Anti-Speedhack. This will simply prevent speedhacks at this time.
  • Fixed various bug reports.
  • Fixed physics engine exploit to freeze all objects.
Added CVars:
  • kac_eyes_antiwall - Enable/Disable antiwall. By default it is disabled. (Only works for CS:S.)
  • kac_eyes_antiwall_wait - Process only every x tick. Delays Antiwall processing every x tick. Default is 0 (meaning processing every tick).
[/color]
newn

Post by newn »

Thanks. Except you cannot download it: http://code.google.com/files/sdkhooks_s ... roductions, file not found. And what about the real latest version? It's 4 only and someone says it's 8 over here. And about anti retry plugin too...
By the way, auto team balancer, that's just a simple, no special features balancer or something?
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

newn wrote:Thanks. Except you cannot download it: http://code.google.com/files/sdkhooks_s ... roductions, file not found.
What game server are you trying to run sdkhooks on?
All the versions download fine for me including the source.

newn wrote:And what about the real latest version? It's 4 only and someone says it's 8 over here.
The latest versions are linked version 1.3.
newn wrote:And about anti retry plugin too...
By the way, auto team balancer, that's just a simple, no special features balancer or something?
?