Sending in a cheat for kigen to work on

Post your support questions here. Please search before asking a question.
kylee_sk

Sending in a cheat for kigen to work on

Post by kylee_sk »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i would like to send in a known cheat related to l4d2 for kigen to experiment on. I've actually pm-ed him a few days ago but no replies so far. Can anyone advise?

Regards,
kyle
kylee_sk

Re: Sending in a cheat for kigen to work on

Post by kylee_sk »

No one is interested? no.. one..?
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

You can pm a link to the download if you would like and I can forward it to Kigen.
kylee_sk

Post by kylee_sk »

Its actually a hack that needs subscriptions, which means i will need to pay to get the download link. I may end up paying for it but who knows if there is really a way to detect these cheats? In the end i may be paying for nothing. Besides, i understand that KAC is originally not for l4d2, which is why i prefer talking to kigen abt it and see if its worth paying for it for him to run his experiements on. He may have already heard of this hack and have done some work to detect it. Who knows? So again, i prefer talking to him (or anyone from his coding department) and see if this is worth committing.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

I wouldn't suggest paying the cheat developer yourself. As they would get private information about you when you do. I suggest donating to Kigen's Anti-Cheat. We will take on the risk of purchasing said cheats.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Agreed it's not worth the risk.
kylee_sk

Post by kylee_sk »

I understand your concerns. But what are the chances of successfully detecting the cheat? (some decoding and experiments on the cheat necessary?) You already know the name of the hack from the PM i sent you last week. One of my admins bought the hack last week and we were testing it with KAC and it was totally undetectable. To me, all i want is to catch the pple using it in l4d2 and not other games. Besides, i do not know what the money i donated will be used for because afterall, i'm not the one handling the donation funds. Hope you can understand from my point of view because this is the first time i'm in this situation.