Donations Idea

Post your support questions here. Please search before asking a question.
nad

Re: Donations Idea

Post by nad »

I think a donation block is a great idea for the home page. I never received any donations in my community till I created one, you would be surprised the difference it makes. Also if the project is getting too expensive then remove the global ban list server. I dont need it to be honest, I want my own ban list, if someone hacked on another server I would like to give them a second chance on mine, and if they hack again then they get banned.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

nad wrote: Also if the project is getting too expensive then remove the global ban list server. I dont need it to be honest, I want my own ban list, if someone hacked on another server I would like to give them a second chance on mine, and if they hack again then they get banned.
Or, i believe more likely, they will just get better hacks that don't get them kac banned.
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

Pablo wrote:
nad wrote: Also if the project is getting too expensive then remove the global ban list server. I dont need it to be honest, I want my own ban list, if someone hacked on another server I would like to give them a second chance on mine, and if they hack again then they get banned.
Or, i believe more likely, they will just get better hacks that don't get them kac banned.
Indeed. There are thousands of servers that run KAC. They'll "test" their hacks on one and then if it is detected they'll try and get "better hacks" before joining the others.
GeNeRaLbEaM

Post by GeNeRaLbEaM »

hmm ok Kigen you are the BOSS so what do you say ???

To do nothing is not the best choice ^^
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

KAC is open source.

But I'm looking at other options.