Server-IP blocked via FW of KAC-Master-Server?

Post your support questions here. Please search before asking a question.
okleinecke

Server-IP blocked via FW of KAC-Master-Server?

Post by okleinecke »

HI!
First of all, I want to thank you for your great plugin, and all of your efforts running this EXTREMELY nice AntiCheat-Plugin!!!

I am a serveradmin myself, taking care about a lot of tf2-servers running at "http://www.sos-stickstoffzelt.de". We just rented a new rootserver, and I am currently setting up a lot of servers.
This is also the reason for this post : All of our tf2-servers are running KAC, and since I got a nice handy script to set up some servers, there are probably a lot of requests from our serverip towards the KAC-Master-Server. Now, the update-check fails, and I fear I may have been blocked via the fw, due to untypically many requests in a short period of time.

Just wanted to ask wether this is the case, and if so, what I could do to prove that the reason was temporarily only (while setting up these servers. Also : since we are running a real beast of a server, which has no probs with running 20+ gameservers smoothly on the same IP, any restart of the machine itself would lead to multiple requests to the KAC-Master again.

Also : As soon as the servers are running again, I will ask the owner of the server (I am the admin & technician only) to support your great work with a donation, of course. I am in charge of several unix/linux open-source tools myself, and I know how important it is to be supported by the community, to equal the costs.

Thanks a lot in advance,

okleinecke

EDIT : I just got a successful update, so it seems I haven been blocked at all :D THX .. will leave this post here anyway if it should be an interesting idea to do so :)