Lag from Kac?

Post your support questions here. Please search before asking a question.
mr.box

Lag from Kac?

Post by mr.box »

Hey Kigen, I was gonna contact ottobohn, but he wasn't on so, I guess I am going to have to waste your time :D (oh you probably wont remember me, but my original name was goku and I met on AdminMarketPlace.)

Anyways, I am new to KAC, and I installed it on my server. I been running it for 2 weeks, but this week I been getting lag. I disabled KAC, and then the lag disappeared, and then I re-enable it and then the lag is back.

I am using KAC 1.1.9 kigen-ac-pub.smx.

I read around and some people say the anti-wallhack can cause it. If that is true how do I disable it?

Thankyou for the assistance
Click [url=steam://connect/216.246.108.173:27015]Here[/url] to Join the FoxholeServer's CS:S Pub
GeNeRaLbEaM

Re: Lag from Kac?

Post by GeNeRaLbEaM »

HI there,

the version you use : KAC 1.1.9 kigen-ac-pub.smx does not support the anti wallhack protection.
This is a new feature which is only supported in the newer version of 1.2.X

I don`t know why it lags but maybe somebody else can help you with your problem.

Greetz
GeNeRaLbEaM
ziemboy
Translator

Post by ziemboy »

Try updating kac, maybe lags are comming from a message that Your kac isn't up-to-date that the plugin sends to Your console.
Image Image Image Image
mr.box

Post by mr.box »

I was actually wondering this, how do you update kac?
Click [url=steam://connect/216.246.108.173:27015]Here[/url] to Join the FoxholeServer's CS:S Pub
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Provided that you have the required sockets installed KAC will auto update.

Update:
I am however referring to KAC version 1.2.0

The latest debug build from sfPlayer.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640
Please download Sockets 3.0.0 Alpha or later versions! KAC 1.2.0 will NOT work correctly with earlier versions of Sockets!

Alternatively you can also manually download the plugin and over wright with the new version.
regardless sockets is required.
KACSM/BETA/kigen-ac-pub.smx
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

KAC 1.1.9 doesn't have a auto-update feature.
mr.box

Post by mr.box »

I see, what should I do tho, to fix the lag.

I disabled all plugins in sm, but KAC, there is no sm admin. As I prefer mani admin. I pretty much use all of mani's features and I do not wish to download 25+ plugins to replicate it.
mr.box

Post by mr.box »

Alright I was lagging because rcon lock was interfering, I deleted it and lag is gone. Thanks for the help though.