Issue compiling

Post your support questions here. Please search before asking a question.
Jonzky

Issue compiling

Post by Jonzky »

Hi,

I am trying to compile that latest version of KAC but it is returning this error:

Code: Select all

kigenac/translations.sp(1) : error 010: invalid function declaration
Honestly, it could be due to the fact I have little knowledge on compiling SM plugins; but it seems able to complile all other plugins fine but it throws the error out for KAC. I have installed SDK-Hooks 2.0 and also sockets but the error is still here, I have also trying using a clean-unedited version of KAC but I still have the error.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Issue compiling

Post by nightrider »

Generally I would just download the most recent version posted here:
Kigen's Anti-Cheat Download http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=231

What version of SourceMod are you trying to compile with?
Jonzky

Post by Jonzky »

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried to use it with 1.37/1.40 version of sourcemod, both have the issue still.

I'd unserstand that using a pre-compliled version would be easier but as I am using this with Garry's-Mod then its not really an option. I normally include a few extra existence CVAR checks and also remove the printing of CVARs/Commands in the ban-reason (to avoid the cheat-makers editing a few lines of their lua to change the CVAR-names for their users).

Edit:
I have just tried to complile it on the dedi-box which has SM installed (and working) but I am still getting the same error.

Edit 2:
Do bans from the Eye-detection routine get added to the global-banlist. I would enjoy testing it in one of our GMOD servers to see how it works-out in GMOD but would not want to risk a global ban.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Jonzky wrote:Do bans from the Eye-detection routine get added to the global-banlist.
I would enjoy testing it in one of our GMOD servers to see how it works-out in GMOD but would not want to risk a global ban.
Yes and this is inadvisable to do as KAC will ban your ID.
Jonzky

Post by Jonzky »

Hmm, thanks. I'd still like to see whether the eye-detection routine is compatible in GMOD. Would it be possible to have a word (I assume it may need to be from Kigen) that if one of my Steam-Accounts is banned for such an offense that it will be able to be unbanned?

Also, I am fairly sure that it could be an issue related to the KAC source that is causing my compiling to fail. I have exhausted all of my options and it still seems to fail with the same error every-time I compile it.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

If you are playing in a server that you have direct control over,
you can always unban yourself locally.

KAC global bans are only from trusted servers.
Jonzky

Post by Jonzky »

Ahh ok, thanks for clearing this up. I do have access to unabn anyone/everyone if anything goes a bit wrong.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Be advised that you could be VAC banned.
twozcar

Post by twozcar »

we dont support modded KAC. so therefore no support here. end of discussion
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Jonzky wrote:I'd unserstand that using a pre-compliled version would be easier but as I am using this with Garry's-Mod then its not really an option.
Yes Garry's -Mod is technically not a KAC supported game.
I don't guaranty any specific support, however I think Kigen would not mind this discussion as the modification is for Garry's -Mod functionality.